Sunday, November 25, 2007
waiting for u..Stupid Reason
I had just ended a mahjong session with my sister and her boyfriend, Nic. I won $6.80 but did not get any money because they quarrelled and the reason they quarrel over is so stupid. It is over chicken wings lo! =.=so stupid...
I do not like to play mahjong with them because he always wants to play money and i do not like to play MONEY. He always get angry in the middle of the game and when he lost money he will lost his temper. I think his action is very childish. I feel it is very stupid to play money because eventually confirm will have one of the players get angry because of money. I do not mind playing mahjong but i do not like it when the game ends everyone is unhappyover money issues. I thnk it defeats the purpose which is to have fun.
Yesterday i went to ask medium about my hair dropping issue and he told me to go for a full body check up. When i heard it, i got a little worried but he said it is nothing so do not worry. However who will go for a full body check up when there is nothing wrong with their body? So how am i suppose to be not worry. Not only worry but i am also scared, I'm scared of pain and I'm scared of the results.
Sometimes i think why do all these happening to me, to my family? I am not a strong girl, so god please stop testing me. I cannot take any "surprise" anymore. Please stop testing me and my family. I do not like my house, i want to move house! I do not like the life this year, i hope this year will end soon. I do not like it when you smoke whenever you are angry. I thought you quited smoking for good but why are you smoking again. I really do not know how to stop you. I do not like it but i do not know how to react whenever you smoke. I thought you always hated people who smoked, so why are you doing things that you once hated people who do so? Whenever i see u smoke i can only walk away from you. Do you know how helpless i feel?
I know some of you will say I'm kicking a big fuss out of it. Yes everything that happened to me and my family is only during this year and yes it is within a year. Maybe because i had not gone through bigger or tougher problems that is why I'm complaining over small problems. Maybe to some of you it is nothing but it is really a lot for me to take it. Like what i had said before, I'm tired...
9:17 PM;
N .::[pRiNcEsS]::.
``jAnE oNg]] ^^
``161cm]]
``43kg]]
``4 jUnE 1990]]
``17 yEaRs oLd]]
``sInGlE]]
``FuLL tImE PoLy StUdEnT]]
``DEPM / FT / 1A01]]
N .::[tHe GlAsS sHoE]::.
pReSeNt
``to pass all my modules
``to be love by everyone
``to be able to survive in poly
``my rashes to recover
fUtUrE
``bubu to be always here
``to find a good job after i graduate
``to have my own room
``have a own study table
WaNtS
``a lasting bag
``to buy shoes
``to buy jeans
``to buy nice shirts
``have a hair cut soon
``to have gathering every once a month[at least]
``sing songs
``shopping
``movies
``chalets
``overseas trip with darings and friends
N .::[aDoRe]::.
``I love white colour the most
``I love my family
``I like being alone when i'm tried and moody
``I love watching korean drama
``I love to cry when i feel like it
``I like watching stars
``I like to soak in water when i'm unhappy
``I like listening to soothing songs
``I love it when my mom say it's okay
``I love when my friends were there for me when i needed it
``I love to slack with my darlings
``I love talking with my sister
``I love chatting with alicia as though we had not seen for years
``I like sunny days when i'm sad
``I love rainy days when i'm at home
``I love it when u say i'll be there for u
``I love we study tgt
N .::[hApPiNeSs]::.
~07s17]]*
__
07s17__
__
FeLiCiA__
__
sErEnE__
__
sU cHeNg__
__
yUn Yu__
__
ZhAo LiAnG__
~dArLiNgS]]*
__aDeLiNe__
__cArInA__
__ChArLeNe__
__KeNnY__
__pAuLiNe__
__ShIrLeY__
~DEPM / 1A01]]*
__debbie__
__fAdLi__
__hiu ting__
__jOaNnE__
__NaDiAh__
__ReBeCcA__
__xIu BiN__
N .::[wIsHeS]::.
N .::[BeLiEvE]::.
``everyone is born and everyone matters...
``one will find one's happiness one day...
