{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
waiting for u..

It has been a few days since i posted. Yesterday i went out to celebrate Christmas at Carina house. It was initially cancelled then i was getting ready to study but Alicia msg me that it is not cancelled. Then decided not to study and went out with my sister and mother to borrow VCD to watch and do some marketing. It was super crowded at the NTUC la!!! But we still managed to buy ingredients for baking cookies=] Not a very successful baking session and we nearly suffocated in the kitchen because my mom was cooking while we were baking! HA HA but the baking session was very fun! My sister tried to do some shapes fr the cookies but it failed and it looks totally like bubu's shit!!! lol so in the end din make any shapes...

At around 6 plus, we went out again to Ten Mile Junction to buy DVD player. We nearly went mad while waiting for the train la!!! It was so super long man! We rushed home by 8 for "bai jia le" then we watch the VCD - "28 weeks later" it was a nice show!!! I left house at around 830 for Carina house at first dun wanna stay over de but due to some reason i stayed...

It was not as fun as i thought i would be and i think last year Christmas eve was a better one then this year though last year i spent with only 1 person=] But it was not totally not fun the cooking part was very very very funny!!! Carina, Rw and me slept at 3:46AM and woke up at 5AM. they slept like pig man!!! i cant get to sleep cuz her room is quite dusty and it is not comfortable. So i went home at 5 plus to sleep.

I was like thief when i reach home la! I unlock the door very very softly cuz i scared i would wake them up. Then when i reach home i walked very softly then brushed my teeth and stuff jiu sleep le. WA i slept all the way to 12 plus la. Then finish watching my VCD and went lot 1 to return. Then i slack all the way and started doing my hw. Haha i only finished the first 3 Qn of chemistry. So pathetic la spent Christmas like that eve my ah ma went out to celebrate and even got Christmas present lo!!! jealous :(

11:25 PM;

N .::[pRiNcEsS]::.

``jAnE oNg]] ^^
``161cm]]
``43kg]]
``4 jUnE 1990]]
``17 yEaRs oLd]]
``sInGlE]]
``FuLL tImE PoLy StUdEnT]]
``DEPM / FT / 1A01]]


N .::[tHe GlAsS sHoE]::.

pReSeNt
``to pass all my modules
``to be love by everyone
``to be able to survive in poly
``my rashes to recover

fUtUrE
``bubu to be always here
``to find a good job after i graduate
``to have my own room
``have a own study table
WaNtS
``a lasting bag
``to buy shoes
``to buy jeans
``to buy nice shirts
``have a hair cut soon
``to have gathering every once a month[at least]
``sing songs
``shopping
``movies
``chalets
``overseas trip with darings and friends



N .::[aDoRe]::.

``I love white colour the most
``I love my family
``I like being alone when i'm tried and moody
``I love watching korean drama
``I love to cry when i feel like it
``I like watching stars
``I like to soak in water when i'm unhappy
``I like listening to soothing songs
``I love it when my mom say it's okay
``I love when my friends were there for me when i needed it
``I love to slack with my darlings
``I love talking with my sister
``I love chatting with alicia as though we had not seen for years
``I like sunny days when i'm sad
``I love rainy days when i'm at home
``I love it when u say i'll be there for u
``I love we study tgt
N .::[hApPiNeSs]::.

~07s17]]*
__07s17__
__FeLiCiA__
__sErEnE__
__sU cHeNg__
__yUn Yu__
__ZhAo LiAnG__

~dArLiNgS]]*
__aDeLiNe__
__cArInA__
__ChArLeNe__
__KeNnY__
__pAuLiNe__
__ShIrLeY__

~DEPM / 1A01]]*
__debbie__
__fAdLi__
__hiu ting__
__jOaNnE__
__NaDiAh__
__ReBeCcA__
__xIu BiN__



N .::[wIsHeS]::.




N .::[BeLiEvE]::.

``everyone is born and everyone matters...
``one will find one's happiness one day...






Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com