{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
waiting for u..

I think i have a sudden mood swing now=x. Heart feels so stuffy... maybe cuz of PMS or cuz of the show that I'm watching now, spring waltz. Nice show though.

It's the 2nd day of March. i have wasted 1 year, 3 months and 2 days of my life doing something which will forever become a part of my memory. Some people tell me that 1 year, 3 months and 2 days of my life is not wasted but is a accumulation of experience; some say at least u have make more friends. Right i have spent the past 1 year making new friends[my classmates and some PJ friends] and it cause pain when things end during January. I din think that it will hurt so much when i have decided to leave but it does. But now i doubt we will still keep in contact. They have been living their own life and me living my own life. Ya that's how things goes i guess. Only impt ppl will be rmb. I guess I'm just a passerby in their life who will be forget as time pass. Now online also won;t chat, soon we will be like stranger... ha so stupid spent 1 year doing such a insignificant thing. Like i say a part of memory which will be in part of my heart somewhere. Which might need time to dig out if i look back 10 yrs later...

I'm still waiting for my package for poly enrolment details which i have yet to receive. I'm worried, scared and uncertain. It's going to be a brand new lifestyle, brand new environment, brand new friends which i have to start knowing. REG la make me scared... say what poly ppl very "yin xian". Backstabbing is common. and what esp. got my course[competitive course] must be careful dun be cheated. Make friends must not take them seriously. That would be so tiring. Can't be myself...

Bx said i very stupid. That time sec 4 thinking if i should go JC, when I'm in JC then thinking if i should go poly. HA. Should have just went to poly during sec 4 that time. Ya stupid me... Now I'm 1 year behind.

anw I'm going for squash on wed=] Hey gal dun change timing agn k? like visiting my bubu like that. keep pushing back... wait bubu dun rmb u ar?! LoL.

I dun want to waste my time anymore. I hope sch starts soon. I will den not have so much time to think too much... anw gal thx for the chat=]

9:45 PM;

N .::[pRiNcEsS]::.

``jAnE oNg]] ^^
``161cm]]
``43kg]]
``4 jUnE 1990]]
``17 yEaRs oLd]]
``sInGlE]]
``FuLL tImE PoLy StUdEnT]]
``DEPM / FT / 1A01]]


N .::[tHe GlAsS sHoE]::.

pReSeNt
``to pass all my modules
``to be love by everyone
``to be able to survive in poly
``my rashes to recover

fUtUrE
``bubu to be always here
``to find a good job after i graduate
``to have my own room
``have a own study table
WaNtS
``a lasting bag
``to buy shoes
``to buy jeans
``to buy nice shirts
``have a hair cut soon
``to have gathering every once a month[at least]
``sing songs
``shopping
``movies
``chalets
``overseas trip with darings and friends



N .::[aDoRe]::.

``I love white colour the most
``I love my family
``I like being alone when i'm tried and moody
``I love watching korean drama
``I love to cry when i feel like it
``I like watching stars
``I like to soak in water when i'm unhappy
``I like listening to soothing songs
``I love it when my mom say it's okay
``I love when my friends were there for me when i needed it
``I love to slack with my darlings
``I love talking with my sister
``I love chatting with alicia as though we had not seen for years
``I like sunny days when i'm sad
``I love rainy days when i'm at home
``I love it when u say i'll be there for u
``I love we study tgt
N .::[hApPiNeSs]::.

~07s17]]*
__07s17__
__FeLiCiA__
__sErEnE__
__sU cHeNg__
__yUn Yu__
__ZhAo LiAnG__

~dArLiNgS]]*
__aDeLiNe__
__cArInA__
__ChArLeNe__
__KeNnY__
__pAuLiNe__
__ShIrLeY__

~DEPM / 1A01]]*
__debbie__
__fAdLi__
__hiu ting__
__jOaNnE__
__NaDiAh__
__ReBeCcA__
__xIu BiN__



N .::[wIsHeS]::.




N .::[BeLiEvE]::.

``everyone is born and everyone matters...
``one will find one's happiness one day...






Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com