Thursday, February 7, 2008
waiting for u..
Oh i miss my friends and my s17 claamates!!! Really wanna meet up with them soon!!!
yesterday was chu xi and i stayed up all night to "shou sui" and we took some photos of bubu to dafa time=] lol.


Cute right? haha i just love him no matter how naughty he is=]
I'm so proud of myself la! this is the first year i managed to shou sui until morning! I slept at 5am and wake up at 930am. Haha=]
Today wasn't a bai nian day for my family, we stayed at home and slack. Woke up at ard 930 den my father's friend came my house to 'deliver' fishes that are worth $80 to 90 per kilogram. So expensive la but i dun think it is very nice lehz=.= Then went to my dad's workplace to pray. And bubu are free to walk ard in my dad office. My dad office is super dirty la! cuz bubu pink's feet is grey when we wanted to carry him home. LOL. Pink to grey, almost black lehz! can u imagine how dirty the office is?! Den on the way home he wanted to pee in the car so left with no choice, my dad stopped the car by the road for him to go pee. LOL waiting for a dog to pee in the middle of expressway! That's is only interesting part of the day. I spent the rest of the day reading my storybook and gamb a bit=] Won a bit only cuz we play very small and i finished my 3rd storybook=] lol
Tmr all my relative will be coming over to my house. Sianzzz... Actually i dun really look forward to tmr=] the only thing that i look forwards to is the red packets!!!=] Haha already took 3 red packets=] 1 from mom, 1 from dad, 1 from ah ma. :)
think bubu will be mad tmr! so many pple coming over! Oh i'm going to try to paint my nails=]
9:29 PM;
N .::[pRiNcEsS]::.
``jAnE oNg]] ^^
``161cm]]
``43kg]]
``4 jUnE 1990]]
``17 yEaRs oLd]]
``sInGlE]]
``FuLL tImE PoLy StUdEnT]]
``DEPM / FT / 1A01]]
N .::[tHe GlAsS sHoE]::.
pReSeNt
``to pass all my modules
``to be love by everyone
``to be able to survive in poly
``my rashes to recover
fUtUrE
``bubu to be always here
``to find a good job after i graduate
``to have my own room
``have a own study table
WaNtS
``a lasting bag
``to buy shoes
``to buy jeans
``to buy nice shirts
``have a hair cut soon
``to have gathering every once a month[at least]
``sing songs
``shopping
``movies
``chalets
``overseas trip with darings and friends
N .::[aDoRe]::.
``I love white colour the most
``I love my family
``I like being alone when i'm tried and moody
``I love watching korean drama
``I love to cry when i feel like it
``I like watching stars
``I like to soak in water when i'm unhappy
``I like listening to soothing songs
``I love it when my mom say it's okay
``I love when my friends were there for me when i needed it
``I love to slack with my darlings
``I love talking with my sister
``I love chatting with alicia as though we had not seen for years
``I like sunny days when i'm sad
``I love rainy days when i'm at home
``I love it when u say i'll be there for u
``I love we study tgt
N .::[hApPiNeSs]::.
~07s17]]*
__
07s17__
__
FeLiCiA__
__
sErEnE__
__
sU cHeNg__
__
yUn Yu__
__
ZhAo LiAnG__
~dArLiNgS]]*
__aDeLiNe__
__cArInA__
__ChArLeNe__
__KeNnY__
__pAuLiNe__
__ShIrLeY__
~DEPM / 1A01]]*
__debbie__
__fAdLi__
__hiu ting__
__jOaNnE__
__NaDiAh__
__ReBeCcA__
__xIu BiN__
N .::[wIsHeS]::.
N .::[BeLiEvE]::.
``everyone is born and everyone matters...
``one will find one's happiness one day...
