{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, April 21, 2008
waiting for u..

Ha ha I'm collecting my payment soon=] Wei Ru had help me asked, and i think is next week around Thursday or Wednesday=] Ha ha so happy=] First time use my own ability to make money and i feel so PROUD. Ha ha very happy. I worked 3 days continuously last week; Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I was super tired sia! I fall asleep in the bus on the journey home and to work which i never did. Can see how tired i am la! I work night shift on Friday, until 1am then reached home at 230am cuz wait for Candice for very long. So when i reached home i just slept immediately cuz Saturday working opening at 10 am. As a result, i have to wake up at 7am cuz i have to leave house at 830am. Thus i slept only like for 4 hours before i left for work. I was practically like walking zombie when i was working on Saturday. Lol so i slept at 9pm plus on Saturday night cuz i work morning shift the next day.

However those 3 days wasn't that bad. I received a total of $9 tips from a customer on Saturday and on Sunday $14 from a customer[though in the end became $10 but it's still a lot la!] , $1.50 from another customer. Yup so e total amount is like i need to work 5 hours to get la! It may sound pathetic but that's the fact=]

Evan and Renee had quit due to school work. And i wanted to quit too but i dun feel like quitting too... Lol. tired sia but still handling well. 1 week have to work for at least 3 days which is a lot from me though it may not seem so to the others. I still have to make time for my hair appointment, I barely have time for myself la.

Golden Village start of week is Thursday and end is Wednesday. So according to them, my schedule for last week is Friday[18/4], Saturday[19/4], Sunday[20/4], Tuesday[22/4] and Wednesday[23/4]. And my next week according to them is Friday[25/4], Sunday[27/4] and Wednesday[30/4].

So according to our schedule, this week i have to work on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Monday which is today is used for project[e night is mine to do some revision, tutorial and project discussion]. Tuesday release at 4pm, working at 6 pm. Wednesday release at 3 working at 615pm. Thursday release at 5pm and i think i going for hair appointment. Friday release at 2pm but think afternoon have to do project den go working at 6. Saturday i have save for doing of projects. Sunday got work in the morning... Sian. zZz~ See i barely have time for myself...

Anyway i went to make a new glasses. It's purple in colour and it cost me $180 bucks. This may seem expensive to other but to me it's very cheap. My current glasses cost me 400 bucks if i din rmb wrongly=.= So i'm going to use my first pay to buy myself a gift which is my glasses=] I'm going to use $180 for my glasses and take out $100 to spend. I'm going to save the rest for my daddy bade treat in May=] Haha so proud of myself can use my own money to give him pressie!!! (clap clap) And for my pass i'm going to share with my family and close friends! Ha so excited!!!

Ha ha kk i going to pack my uniform and stuff and do my law revision le! seeya soon! Everyone tctc!! Gals i miss all of u! shall meet up soon!!!


A simple logic>>>
if u saw a $100 note on the floor and
if u want it
u just have to stand up and
walk to it and
pick it up and
it will be yours.

Just rmb this simple logic, use it and everything will be fine. So just study hard=] that's what he told me[thx uncle even though u won't see it]=] i will bear this logic in mind de=]

10:23 PM;

N .::[pRiNcEsS]::.

``jAnE oNg]] ^^
``161cm]]
``43kg]]
``4 jUnE 1990]]
``17 yEaRs oLd]]
``sInGlE]]
``FuLL tImE PoLy StUdEnT]]
``DEPM / FT / 1A01]]


N .::[tHe GlAsS sHoE]::.

pReSeNt
``to pass all my modules
``to be love by everyone
``to be able to survive in poly
``my rashes to recover

fUtUrE
``bubu to be always here
``to find a good job after i graduate
``to have my own room
``have a own study table
WaNtS
``a lasting bag
``to buy shoes
``to buy jeans
``to buy nice shirts
``have a hair cut soon
``to have gathering every once a month[at least]
``sing songs
``shopping
``movies
``chalets
``overseas trip with darings and friends



N .::[aDoRe]::.

``I love white colour the most
``I love my family
``I like being alone when i'm tried and moody
``I love watching korean drama
``I love to cry when i feel like it
``I like watching stars
``I like to soak in water when i'm unhappy
``I like listening to soothing songs
``I love it when my mom say it's okay
``I love when my friends were there for me when i needed it
``I love to slack with my darlings
``I love talking with my sister
``I love chatting with alicia as though we had not seen for years
``I like sunny days when i'm sad
``I love rainy days when i'm at home
``I love it when u say i'll be there for u
``I love we study tgt
N .::[hApPiNeSs]::.

~07s17]]*
__07s17__
__FeLiCiA__
__sErEnE__
__sU cHeNg__
__yUn Yu__
__ZhAo LiAnG__

~dArLiNgS]]*
__aDeLiNe__
__cArInA__
__ChArLeNe__
__KeNnY__
__pAuLiNe__
__ShIrLeY__

~DEPM / 1A01]]*
__debbie__
__fAdLi__
__hiu ting__
__jOaNnE__
__NaDiAh__
__ReBeCcA__
__xIu BiN__



N .::[wIsHeS]::.




N .::[BeLiEvE]::.

``everyone is born and everyone matters...
``one will find one's happiness one day...






Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com