{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
waiting for u..

I have so much things to blog sia!

Okay firstly bubu had a new hair cut[he was shve bold] and he was like damn sian and felt super inferior when he got home. He hid under the bed and dun wanna come out la. So we had to go coax him out from under the bed and we have to praise him everyday that he's still our cuute bubu. Lol. He looks quite funny when i first saw him on saturday cuz he is super small and skinny. Den my bro so bad la when bubu went into his room he said,"hey who are you? You not my dog cannot come in" den bubu tried to walk to him and he was like who are u??? make bubu so sad la. Den my bro got scolded by my sis for bullying bubu...

On Sunday when i went for work, i saw yiyi [i think that's his name] then the first thing he said to me is,"u got watch movie ytd right?" I was like ya[so u do recognise me LoL].

Ytd quarrelled with sis. So super angry with her. She asked me to go out with her to buy supper cuz she very hungry. Den i went with her and we brought bubu along to 302. Den when we reach, me and bubu was waiting for her outside the 302 kopitiam for her to buy food den we waited for quite long den finally finished buying food. But she saw her friends so she went to chat a while. After a while she ran towards us and carried bubu away cuz her friends wanna see bubu. Den her friends were like bullying bubu la try to tempt him with food he cant eat den say he's very ugly. Was quite piss... Den a while later her friends asked her to stay. She said den my dog lei? den her friends said just tie him here can le. I was super piss la[so bad la let the dog suffer while u all enjoy urself]D en i said i needa go home den she said huh.. So in the end i went home with bubu alone without her and the food... So super angry. asked me to acc her in the end saw her friends jiu forget me and bubu le. WAAAAAAAA!!! still quite angry with her!

Anyway today is fine la just that i eat a lot recently la!!! Today at 8am i ate breakfast den 11am ate lunch. When i was having lesson at 12 plus 1pm i was hungry again. So i went to buy biscuit and vitasoy to classroom to eat[though we are not allow to do so]. den at 3pm plus i ate mac again. When i reach home i ate at 8pm plus again!!! Wa sia i ate a lot of meals in a day sia!!!

Anyway today's bubu bdae!!!

9:19 PM;

N .::[pRiNcEsS]::.

``jAnE oNg]] ^^
``161cm]]
``43kg]]
``4 jUnE 1990]]
``17 yEaRs oLd]]
``sInGlE]]
``FuLL tImE PoLy StUdEnT]]
``DEPM / FT / 1A01]]


N .::[tHe GlAsS sHoE]::.

pReSeNt
``to pass all my modules
``to be love by everyone
``to be able to survive in poly
``my rashes to recover

fUtUrE
``bubu to be always here
``to find a good job after i graduate
``to have my own room
``have a own study table
WaNtS
``a lasting bag
``to buy shoes
``to buy jeans
``to buy nice shirts
``have a hair cut soon
``to have gathering every once a month[at least]
``sing songs
``shopping
``movies
``chalets
``overseas trip with darings and friends



N .::[aDoRe]::.

``I love white colour the most
``I love my family
``I like being alone when i'm tried and moody
``I love watching korean drama
``I love to cry when i feel like it
``I like watching stars
``I like to soak in water when i'm unhappy
``I like listening to soothing songs
``I love it when my mom say it's okay
``I love when my friends were there for me when i needed it
``I love to slack with my darlings
``I love talking with my sister
``I love chatting with alicia as though we had not seen for years
``I like sunny days when i'm sad
``I love rainy days when i'm at home
``I love it when u say i'll be there for u
``I love we study tgt
N .::[hApPiNeSs]::.

~07s17]]*
__07s17__
__FeLiCiA__
__sErEnE__
__sU cHeNg__
__yUn Yu__
__ZhAo LiAnG__

~dArLiNgS]]*
__aDeLiNe__
__cArInA__
__ChArLeNe__
__KeNnY__
__pAuLiNe__
__ShIrLeY__

~DEPM / 1A01]]*
__debbie__
__fAdLi__
__hiu ting__
__jOaNnE__
__NaDiAh__
__ReBeCcA__
__xIu BiN__



N .::[wIsHeS]::.




N .::[BeLiEvE]::.

``everyone is born and everyone matters...
``one will find one's happiness one day...






Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com