{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, April 14, 2008
waiting for u..

Today is the 14 of April, the first day of official schooling of polytechnic. I seriously think that Junior College and Polytechnics are almost similar la[who tell me that they are totally different?] Basically both have lectures, practicals, tutorials, CCA, tests and examinations. Think the onl;y differences is that we do not need to bring what that we have studied for 2 whole years into the examination hall[which i was supposed to do so in A-level, which the coward me decided to give up on]. In polytechnic, we only study for one sem then tests and exams. Junior College, constantly tests and A-level at the end of 2 years. OKay i shall stop comparing...

First day of school starts at 10am and my classmates and me met up for breakfast. Decided to join them for breakfast cuz i realise i do not know the way around... Not that i dun wanna meet them but i'm just tired from working the previous day. But i still met up with them. The first lecture---LAW[1], which i do not understand at all. K maybe cuz of all the chim chim words. Hope things will get better at the subsequence tutorials. After that got a practical which our teacher, Mr Koh let us off early cuz the workshop dun have projecter to show us what that he had prepared. And he decided to show us tmr during the lecture. He brought us to another workshop with air-conditioned classroom. The place where we will have our practical at subsequencely. I'm so super worried now for the both modules that i'm going to learn now. One is LAW which seems chim, another one just seems like D&T which i had done none practical during secondnary school. SO SUPER WORRIED!

I have a feeling that i will quit my work soon cuz i have a feeling that i can;t cope with the modules...

Okay enough with the emo...
Went to mobily to play pool with classmates cuz we were release early. Quite fun though i'm quite sleep there. I'm like the first girl who started to play=.= The rest dun dare to play. So after i started to play with the guys, then the girls started to play[among themselves, cuz the guys open 1 more table. So i'm the only gal who played with the guys...] K la i'm fine with it. Just wanted to kill gary when he said loser team must forfeit. I was like NOOOOOOOO! cuz i was pairing up with him and the other team seem strong. But lucky not forfeit in the end=]

Played until 530pm and i went home with gary and xiubin cuz the gals left first so i stayed to wait for wanyu to come back after she eats. SOOOOO i had to go home with them.


GARY>>>who's born in the year of 1990?
ME>>>y lehz? ~stare~
GARY>>>no la just asking=]
ME>>>then who's in the year of 1985?
GARY>>>huh? who huh?
ME>>>duno lehz i think is the one named tiancai. ~laugh~
GARY>>>wa dun need to say so loudly ma!

LOL kk gary is tiancai who is 23 yr old[so old]
Den there are 3 turning 18 yr old gals---me, ling feng and cassie
The rest are younger than us. SO 3 of us are the senior citizens in the class and 1 is super super senior citizen...

11:54 PM;

N .::[pRiNcEsS]::.

``jAnE oNg]] ^^
``161cm]]
``43kg]]
``4 jUnE 1990]]
``17 yEaRs oLd]]
``sInGlE]]
``FuLL tImE PoLy StUdEnT]]
``DEPM / FT / 1A01]]


N .::[tHe GlAsS sHoE]::.

pReSeNt
``to pass all my modules
``to be love by everyone
``to be able to survive in poly
``my rashes to recover

fUtUrE
``bubu to be always here
``to find a good job after i graduate
``to have my own room
``have a own study table
WaNtS
``a lasting bag
``to buy shoes
``to buy jeans
``to buy nice shirts
``have a hair cut soon
``to have gathering every once a month[at least]
``sing songs
``shopping
``movies
``chalets
``overseas trip with darings and friends



N .::[aDoRe]::.

``I love white colour the most
``I love my family
``I like being alone when i'm tried and moody
``I love watching korean drama
``I love to cry when i feel like it
``I like watching stars
``I like to soak in water when i'm unhappy
``I like listening to soothing songs
``I love it when my mom say it's okay
``I love when my friends were there for me when i needed it
``I love to slack with my darlings
``I love talking with my sister
``I love chatting with alicia as though we had not seen for years
``I like sunny days when i'm sad
``I love rainy days when i'm at home
``I love it when u say i'll be there for u
``I love we study tgt
N .::[hApPiNeSs]::.

~07s17]]*
__07s17__
__FeLiCiA__
__sErEnE__
__sU cHeNg__
__yUn Yu__
__ZhAo LiAnG__

~dArLiNgS]]*
__aDeLiNe__
__cArInA__
__ChArLeNe__
__KeNnY__
__pAuLiNe__
__ShIrLeY__

~DEPM / 1A01]]*
__debbie__
__fAdLi__
__hiu ting__
__jOaNnE__
__NaDiAh__
__ReBeCcA__
__xIu BiN__



N .::[wIsHeS]::.




N .::[BeLiEvE]::.

``everyone is born and everyone matters...
``one will find one's happiness one day...






Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com