{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, April 4, 2008
waiting for u..

Update for the week.

~Monday~
I went shopping with pauline and i bought a bag and 2 tee shirts. I really like the 2 tee shirts and my bag though my mom said that the bag looks cheap... i bought it at 48 but she said it look like 18 so sad... But nvm la i like can le=]

~Tuesday~
I went for work at 3.30pm den was very slack cuz each movie only got less than 10 patrons at that time. So not much to do. Just dun like the clearing of the hall that part cuz i kept doing clearing with a guy who doesn't tok. So it's super arkward... We didn't tok to each other before and tuesday was the first time he tok to me>>>i haven take the trays in u wanna go and take?=.= ya that was the first time and the first sentence i heard from him... That's not the main highlight of the day. The main highlight was the stupid caucasian during the full house period at 8pm plus. They are super irritating and impatient. ordered sth which didm't arrive within 30min wanna see our manager... the lady kept claiming that she ordered food but haven arrived but in actual fact she didn;t order at all. So it was peaceful during the day but super chaotic at the night. But i escape these at 1030pm cuz my shift ended so i left them to settle everything by themselves while i went home=]

~Wednesday~
Started working at 2pm and it was super sian cuz all malays so they tok in malays which i dun understand so i just drift away and stayed alone. Then got GB at 7pm. I always felt stupid when there's GB... shan't elaborate further... ...

~Thursday~
OFF DAY!!! I went party world with charlene and sang continously for 4 hours which really worn us up. But it was overall a fun day=] I went home after that. On the way home msg irshad to help me check if i'm working today. Then out of couteous i asked him if he's working today in order to make him feel that i'm not using him. But he replied saying>>>But i work until 615pm. Nvm i wctch movie den wait for u go back tgt... I was like huh!? I was suer shocked la then i quickly reply>>>ha ha dun need la it's okay. LUCKILY he said orh okay than=) wa scared me to death. i really prefer to go home alone then with him. Not that he's irritating or what but it's weird going home with him. going home with him must keep toking to him but at least going home alone dun needa feel so stress or weird, when I'm tired i can sleep, when I'm sian i can read my book...

Oh houji thanx for helping me with my laptop=]

~Friday~
Working from 5pm to 10:30pm. I was supposed to go SP for a briefing but i was too lazy to go so i doubt i will be going to the event too. Today wasn't feeling so well, felt giddy when i woke up until now... Hope later will be okay at work...


I wanna buy new glasses but i have no money!!! I wanna shape my eyebrows too...

2:24 PM;

N .::[pRiNcEsS]::.

``jAnE oNg]] ^^
``161cm]]
``43kg]]
``4 jUnE 1990]]
``17 yEaRs oLd]]
``sInGlE]]
``FuLL tImE PoLy StUdEnT]]
``DEPM / FT / 1A01]]


N .::[tHe GlAsS sHoE]::.

pReSeNt
``to pass all my modules
``to be love by everyone
``to be able to survive in poly
``my rashes to recover

fUtUrE
``bubu to be always here
``to find a good job after i graduate
``to have my own room
``have a own study table
WaNtS
``a lasting bag
``to buy shoes
``to buy jeans
``to buy nice shirts
``have a hair cut soon
``to have gathering every once a month[at least]
``sing songs
``shopping
``movies
``chalets
``overseas trip with darings and friends



N .::[aDoRe]::.

``I love white colour the most
``I love my family
``I like being alone when i'm tried and moody
``I love watching korean drama
``I love to cry when i feel like it
``I like watching stars
``I like to soak in water when i'm unhappy
``I like listening to soothing songs
``I love it when my mom say it's okay
``I love when my friends were there for me when i needed it
``I love to slack with my darlings
``I love talking with my sister
``I love chatting with alicia as though we had not seen for years
``I like sunny days when i'm sad
``I love rainy days when i'm at home
``I love it when u say i'll be there for u
``I love we study tgt
N .::[hApPiNeSs]::.

~07s17]]*
__07s17__
__FeLiCiA__
__sErEnE__
__sU cHeNg__
__yUn Yu__
__ZhAo LiAnG__

~dArLiNgS]]*
__aDeLiNe__
__cArInA__
__ChArLeNe__
__KeNnY__
__pAuLiNe__
__ShIrLeY__

~DEPM / 1A01]]*
__debbie__
__fAdLi__
__hiu ting__
__jOaNnE__
__NaDiAh__
__ReBeCcA__
__xIu BiN__



N .::[wIsHeS]::.




N .::[BeLiEvE]::.

``everyone is born and everyone matters...
``one will find one's happiness one day...






Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com