{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
waiting for u..

Happy bdae to me! Ha i'm 18 years old already. So old... okay. Today wasn't of much differences compared to the normal days.

Met Zona at 10 at her bus stop den she passed me my pressie. Catch up a while then i went to Lot 1 to meet charlene, adeline[another bdae gal], alicia and carina. Rui Wen is sick[take care okay=]] then wen lin got tuition. I was super early when i reach Lot 1. It was only like 1020 when i reach Lot 1 la. Should have walk there instead of taking bus. So i just walked around the renovated Lot 1 realising how long i did not go there le. Den went buy rubber band and spent like more than 20 mins in the restroom when i not using the toilet. I spent like 20 mins there texting and tieing my hair. Can't believe how i can waste my time. Lol

Den went to meet them at control station at near 11. Charlene was the first to reach after me followed by adeline. Den we were supposed to go pizza hut first to cheack the price but in the end me and charlene got attracted to mondo. So went in see see, when carina reach Lot 1 and saw us at mondo. So we went pizza hut together where alicia joined us a while later.

Today was more like a meet up rather than a celebration. But it was okay la. Cuz i think bdae no big deal too. I had great time chatting with them though they sometimes will chat about JC stuffs but ha ha it's okay la.

Den carina left first at around 1215 for tuition den the 4 of us stayed and chatted=] Then that charlene sit as though she at home sia. So "chu lu" ma. But that not the main thing. I had great time with them although we were only chatting[more on gossip] Lol.

Thx gals for taking out ur study time and celebrate adeline and my bdae together! I love you all! MUACKS!

Den went band for pract[what a sad life sia. Have to go for band pract on bdae]. Okay quite okay la. Time passed by very quickly. So we went home after settling all the stuffs i need to settle with yili and elaine then went home.

What marks the end of my day is perhaps my homework bahx. I just realised that i have homework to be done... Sian i totally forget that we have tutorials to be done!!!
1) IT Tutorial 4
2) Material Report on SP graduation Day[groupwork]
3) Drawing Tutorial 5
4) Drawing Events report[groupwork]
5) Law
6) Construction Tutorial 8 (Safety)
___________________________________________________

Ha ha thanx to those who wish me either by phone or in person=] Namely:

~Gals~
`carina
`wen lin
`adeline
`charlene
`alicia

`rui wen
`pauline
`shirley
`zona

~frineds~
`yi lin
`yu bin
`isabelle
`yongsheng
`hou ji
`zhi xuan
`dong tai

~1A/01~
`joan

~07s17~
yun yu
serene
jun hao
zhao liang
percy
sharon
dejin
darren
felicia

not forgetting my family members:
`da jie[jesi]
`brother[pei yong]
`mummy
`daddy!

I love all of you!!! muacks
___________________________________________________
To conclude Happy bdae to adeline, yongsheng, angeline, yu bin, isabelle and of course me myself!!!
___________________________________________________
okay pressie time!


From 07s17, the winnie which i hug when i sleep=] Lol. Bubu loves it too!

From my sis! Ha ha it was given to me in the middle of night at around 3 plus 4am! I was shocked that she bought me a perfume and the scent(NEROLI JASMIN) that i like. I love her!

From my MUM! Ha ha she so funny. In the morning she was in the lift with me going for breakfast then she took out the hong pau and said,"i have no much with me. So this is ur bdae pressie." Ha ha so cute. Then in the night when after she finished the bdae song she said,"wish that you are healthy forever!" Ha ha i think that is the best blessing ever!

From Zona=] usually meet her like twice per year only. Everytime to exchange pressie. Lol. But still at least we are still in contact! =]=]=]

From dear charlene:) It's her hardwork and i will treasure it. It may be simple but to me it priceless! It was sweet of her to handmade the card for me=] I love you deep deep!!! Ha ha. Hope u enjoy ur trip.


11:21 PM;

N .::[pRiNcEsS]::.

``jAnE oNg]] ^^
``161cm]]
``43kg]]
``4 jUnE 1990]]
``17 yEaRs oLd]]
``sInGlE]]
``FuLL tImE PoLy StUdEnT]]
``DEPM / FT / 1A01]]


N .::[tHe GlAsS sHoE]::.

pReSeNt
``to pass all my modules
``to be love by everyone
``to be able to survive in poly
``my rashes to recover

fUtUrE
``bubu to be always here
``to find a good job after i graduate
``to have my own room
``have a own study table
WaNtS
``a lasting bag
``to buy shoes
``to buy jeans
``to buy nice shirts
``have a hair cut soon
``to have gathering every once a month[at least]
``sing songs
``shopping
``movies
``chalets
``overseas trip with darings and friends



N .::[aDoRe]::.

``I love white colour the most
``I love my family
``I like being alone when i'm tried and moody
``I love watching korean drama
``I love to cry when i feel like it
``I like watching stars
``I like to soak in water when i'm unhappy
``I like listening to soothing songs
``I love it when my mom say it's okay
``I love when my friends were there for me when i needed it
``I love to slack with my darlings
``I love talking with my sister
``I love chatting with alicia as though we had not seen for years
``I like sunny days when i'm sad
``I love rainy days when i'm at home
``I love it when u say i'll be there for u
``I love we study tgt
N .::[hApPiNeSs]::.

~07s17]]*
__07s17__
__FeLiCiA__
__sErEnE__
__sU cHeNg__
__yUn Yu__
__ZhAo LiAnG__

~dArLiNgS]]*
__aDeLiNe__
__cArInA__
__ChArLeNe__
__KeNnY__
__pAuLiNe__
__ShIrLeY__

~DEPM / 1A01]]*
__debbie__
__fAdLi__
__hiu ting__
__jOaNnE__
__NaDiAh__
__ReBeCcA__
__xIu BiN__



N .::[wIsHeS]::.




N .::[BeLiEvE]::.

``everyone is born and everyone matters...
``one will find one's happiness one day...






Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com