{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
waiting for u..

Laptop crash again ytd. Nearly went mad when i realised that my laptop crash again! I think I'm the only one whose laptop crash twice la. Some more i bought it for like less than 3 months la! stupid laptop. My project is all inside and now that stupid laptop crash. If i can recover the content in XP then have to redo everything lo! Totally sian...

Because of the crash i can't sleep ytd. Feel so stupid when i did back up or send to my email. Want to redo also can't because all the info is with me... ARGH!!!!

Why am i so so so so unlucky. Monday bumped into a mad women scolding me. then Tuesday laptop crash. Dunno what will happen to me today...

And i think today's presentation suck big time la. Should have done more and pract a bit lo... sianz............

hope Charlene faster finish her mid year so that i can go shopping with her... I need to buy shoe and bag urgently! best if i have money to buy clothing la. But i doubt so... must save money for pressie and bubu medical fee...

10:28 AM;

N .::[pRiNcEsS]::.

``jAnE oNg]] ^^
``161cm]]
``43kg]]
``4 jUnE 1990]]
``17 yEaRs oLd]]
``sInGlE]]
``FuLL tImE PoLy StUdEnT]]
``DEPM / FT / 1A01]]


N .::[tHe GlAsS sHoE]::.

pReSeNt
``to pass all my modules
``to be love by everyone
``to be able to survive in poly
``my rashes to recover

fUtUrE
``bubu to be always here
``to find a good job after i graduate
``to have my own room
``have a own study table
WaNtS
``a lasting bag
``to buy shoes
``to buy jeans
``to buy nice shirts
``have a hair cut soon
``to have gathering every once a month[at least]
``sing songs
``shopping
``movies
``chalets
``overseas trip with darings and friends



N .::[aDoRe]::.

``I love white colour the most
``I love my family
``I like being alone when i'm tried and moody
``I love watching korean drama
``I love to cry when i feel like it
``I like watching stars
``I like to soak in water when i'm unhappy
``I like listening to soothing songs
``I love it when my mom say it's okay
``I love when my friends were there for me when i needed it
``I love to slack with my darlings
``I love talking with my sister
``I love chatting with alicia as though we had not seen for years
``I like sunny days when i'm sad
``I love rainy days when i'm at home
``I love it when u say i'll be there for u
``I love we study tgt
N .::[hApPiNeSs]::.

~07s17]]*
__07s17__
__FeLiCiA__
__sErEnE__
__sU cHeNg__
__yUn Yu__
__ZhAo LiAnG__

~dArLiNgS]]*
__aDeLiNe__
__cArInA__
__ChArLeNe__
__KeNnY__
__pAuLiNe__
__ShIrLeY__

~DEPM / 1A01]]*
__debbie__
__fAdLi__
__hiu ting__
__jOaNnE__
__NaDiAh__
__ReBeCcA__
__xIu BiN__



N .::[wIsHeS]::.




N .::[BeLiEvE]::.

``everyone is born and everyone matters...
``one will find one's happiness one day...






Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com