{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, August 8, 2008
waiting for u..

Aye aye!

Today is National Day Eve but i do not have any celebration, causing me unable to go for gathering=[ sad. i miss the gals and s17!!! Shall meet up soon. Hmmm after my 3 weeks of exams, then this semester will come to an end. Faster get over it and done with. Next semester no more law!!! YES! Haha that is like the toughest module la! Shall chiong for all my modules! Hmmm shall start tomorrow. They are coming over next saturday for ah ma birthday celebration. Damn cause their 'arrival' means i cannot study in peace! Sianx why my place out of so many people.

Today was a suay day. The first thing in the morning my notebook crash again. It's like the fourth time already la! Moreover there is a pattern to it, it crash every month sia. who can be more suay than me?

Yesterday went pizza hut with joan, huihui, baoling, lingfeng. They ate their lunch while i ate garlic bread for $3.40. What an expensive bread! Then went to meet charlene for lunch at pastamania. So all in all i spent over $10 for just lunch. I was quite sad and disappointed when I came to realise that we will not be able to go for holiday together because of the timing. However we are still young confirm will be able to go for holiday together one fine day!

Then we went to popular because charlene wanted to buy reference books. Thus I walked around at CD area and books. Felt so 'qing song' at that time. Suddenly i have the feeling -- being alone isn't such a bad idea after all. Having a house of your own, able to decorate it the way you like, having it simple yet cosy. Everyday after work can go to a home i own myself, have the feeling of cosy and warmth at home. Have my own working space, own kitchen, own study/work room. Everything i decorated myself. Whenever I'm free and go shop CD shops, furniture, clothes. Going for a SPA if i feel stress, going to Gym. Watching sunset, enjoy breeze by the seaside. Whenever possible meet up with friends(high tea session). Haha okay I shall stop dreaming=]

Thinking of all this will make me feel somehow happier and motivated. Though I know it is all too perfect that it seem almost impossible.

After this 3 weeks of exams, this semester will be officially over. I shall find a part time job during that one month holiday. Shall study hard! Hope I can fare well like what i did that time. Just that it seem much harder this time round. Nevertheless I will still work hard de!

I must start to study this weekend (must really keep to my words.) because they are coming over for celebration next Saturday. This means i cannot have peace day to study. Maybe i should go out to study? Haha but it's her birthday. Sianzzzzzzz

I will start my revision from Law, follow by drawing, construction, IT, material. Hope it will not be too late... Shall start after i finish my IT tutorial 7 tomorrow...



^^Nice right?
I have came a long way, but there is a long way ahead waiting for me...
eventually I will walk to the end, where my story will end...

sometime it wonder why, it has already been 18 years...

11:59 PM;

N .::[pRiNcEsS]::.

``jAnE oNg]] ^^
``161cm]]
``43kg]]
``4 jUnE 1990]]
``17 yEaRs oLd]]
``sInGlE]]
``FuLL tImE PoLy StUdEnT]]
``DEPM / FT / 1A01]]


N .::[tHe GlAsS sHoE]::.

pReSeNt
``to pass all my modules
``to be love by everyone
``to be able to survive in poly
``my rashes to recover

fUtUrE
``bubu to be always here
``to find a good job after i graduate
``to have my own room
``have a own study table
WaNtS
``a lasting bag
``to buy shoes
``to buy jeans
``to buy nice shirts
``have a hair cut soon
``to have gathering every once a month[at least]
``sing songs
``shopping
``movies
``chalets
``overseas trip with darings and friends



N .::[aDoRe]::.

``I love white colour the most
``I love my family
``I like being alone when i'm tried and moody
``I love watching korean drama
``I love to cry when i feel like it
``I like watching stars
``I like to soak in water when i'm unhappy
``I like listening to soothing songs
``I love it when my mom say it's okay
``I love when my friends were there for me when i needed it
``I love to slack with my darlings
``I love talking with my sister
``I love chatting with alicia as though we had not seen for years
``I like sunny days when i'm sad
``I love rainy days when i'm at home
``I love it when u say i'll be there for u
``I love we study tgt
N .::[hApPiNeSs]::.

~07s17]]*
__07s17__
__FeLiCiA__
__sErEnE__
__sU cHeNg__
__yUn Yu__
__ZhAo LiAnG__

~dArLiNgS]]*
__aDeLiNe__
__cArInA__
__ChArLeNe__
__KeNnY__
__pAuLiNe__
__ShIrLeY__

~DEPM / 1A01]]*
__debbie__
__fAdLi__
__hiu ting__
__jOaNnE__
__NaDiAh__
__ReBeCcA__
__xIu BiN__



N .::[wIsHeS]::.




N .::[BeLiEvE]::.

``everyone is born and everyone matters...
``one will find one's happiness one day...






Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com